3 Days Tanzania Wildebeest Safari
3 Days Tanzania Wildebeest Safari: 3 days wildebeest safari is a 3 day game viewing experience in Serengeti national park to witness the great wildebeest migration and to see other attractions in the national park as well as engaging in activities such as a hot air balloon experience and a number of game drives as seen in the itinerary below:
Safari highlights of 3 Days Tanzania Wildebeest Safari
- Day 1; pick up and drive to Serengeti national park
- Day 2; hot air balloon and visit to the Grumeti River
- Day 3; morning game drive and drive to Arusha
Day 1; pick up and drive to Serengeti national park
- pick up and drive to Serengeti: You will be picked up from the airport by your guide who will brief you about your 3 Days Tanzania Wildebeest Safari and you will continue your journey to Serengeti national park to experience the exciting wildebeest migration. You will check-in at your lodge upon arrival in the national park and then you will enjoy your lunch.
- After lunch, you will have an evening game drive to see the thousands of wildebeests grazing in the savannah plains following their migration which takes place between Serengeti national park and Masai Mara national reserve in Kenya. You will also see other wildlife species during your game viewing experience such as predators like lions, leopards, cheetahs which like to hunt the unknowing prey and feast on them especially the young ones of the wildebeests. As you watch the sunset and enjoy photography, you will be driven back to your lodge where you will have your dinner and also to spend the night.
Day 2; hot air balloon and visit to the Grumeti River
- hot air balloon: You will wake up early on the second day of your safari ahead of your hot air balloon experience over the savannah plains filled with thousands of wildebeests. You will be briefed before getting on the hot air balloons and flying over the Serengeti plains as you enjoy watching the wildebeest migration taking place. You will also enjoy seeing the different attractions around the national park such as the Grumeti River where the migration takes place. After landing, you will enjoy a short picnic before returning to your lodge.
- visit to the Grumeti River: You will have lunch before heading out for a closer experience of the wildebeest migration at the Grumeti river where you will watch as wildebeests struggle to cross over the river which has crocodiles waiting to feed on the wildebeests, predators can also be sighted near the river as they also wait to attack. You will be driven back to your lodge after this experience and you will enjoy your dinner and spend the night in the comfort of your lodge.
Day 3; morning game drive and drive to Arusha
- morning game drive and drive to Arusha: On the last day of your safari, you will have breakfast before checking out of your lodge as you prepare to have a morning game drive in Serengeti national park. During your game drive, you will see a variety of wildlife species such as elephants, buffalos, lions, leopards, cheetahs, giraffes, rhinos, zebras, antelopes, hyenas, elands, kudus, warthogs among others. Your guide will drive you to Arusha and you will be dropped off at a location of your preference which will bring your 3 days safari to an end.
End Of 3 Days Tanzania Wildebeest Safari
The safari and tour prices below include
- all day game drives as per sample itinerary
- Hotel/lodge accommodation for the duration of the safari
- Animal tours according to your itinerary preferences
- Private 4-wheel drive vehicle with a roof hatch
- Professional safari and tour guide / driver
- All national park fees
- All meals on the safari
- All game viewing activities specified
- Price quoted per person sharing
The safari and tour prices below exclude
- Drinks and mineral water
- Items of personal nature
- International and local airfares
- Airport taxes Any airport transfers & hotel accommodation before / after the safari
- Entry visas
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities