5 Days Tanzania Wildlife safari
5 days Tanzania Wildlife safari is a trip to different destinations in the northern part of Tanzania which includes a drive around Arusha followed by a trip to Tarangire national park for wildlife viewing experiences, you will proceed to Ngorongoro conservation area where you will explore different attractions and lastly, you will drive to Lake Manyara national park as seen in the itinerary below;
Safari highlights of 5 days Tanzania Wildlife safari
- Day 1; pick up and drive to the hotel in Arusha
- Day 2; drive to Tarangire national park
- Day 3; morning game drive and transfer to Ngorongoro
- Day 4; crater tour and drive to Lake Manyara national park
- Day 5; morning game drive and departure
Day 1; pick up and drive to the hotel in Arusha
- pick up and drive to Arusha: You will be met by your driver-guide in Arusha who will welcome you and brief you about the details of your 5 days Tanzania wildlife safari. After you have been briefed about your safari, you will be driven around Arusha to experience the beauty of the city during a city tour where you will see different landmarks around the city. You will proceed to your hotel in Arusha for dinner and overnight at Tulia boutique hotel and spa.
Day 2; drive to Tarangire national park
- drive to Tarangire: After an early breakfast at your hotel in Arusha, you will proceed for an experience of exploring Tarangire national park. You will check-in at your lodge before continuing for your morning game drive. During your morning game drive in the savannah plains of the national park, you will see the different attractions in this national park which include the different wildlife species like herds of Elephants as well as other wildlife species like Zebras, Hartebeest, Elephants, Waterbucks, Gazelles, Oryx among others.
- game drive: You will return to your lodge for lunch after your morning game drive. You will have another game drive later in the evening to see more wildlife species as well as a variety of bird species during your evening game drive in Tarangire national park. As you enjoy the beautiful sunset and enjoy the beautiful scenery around the national park after your wildlife viewing adventure, you will return to your lodge for dinner and overnight at Roika lodge.
Day 3; morning game drive and transfer to Ngorongoro
- morning game drive: After breakfast at your lodge, you will check out of the lodge in Tarangire national park and proceed to Lake Manyara National Park. You will continue your journey to Lake Manyara national park which is another scenic destination in the northern part of Tanzania known for its tree climbing lions. You will explore this beautiful national park which despite its small size has different attractions such as Lake Manyara which covers a big part of the national park as well as the see the Great Rift Valley and the open grasslands where wildlife species can be seen grazing and roaming. You will have lunch in the wilderness of Lake Manyara national park as you enjoy photography around your surroundings which consists of open grassy areas, hot springs, dense woodlands and also steep mountainsides.
- transfer to Ngorongoro: You will proceed to Ngorongoro conservation area after this experience and you will enjoy the beautiful views around as your guide drives you to your lodge where you will check in as you prepare for your dinner and overnight at Hhando coffee lodge.
Day 4; Crater Lake tour and drive to Lake Manyara national park
- Crater Lake tour: On the fourth day of your safari, you will start your day with breakfast at your lodge as you prepare for an experience in the Ngorongoro crater. You will start with an experience at Olduvai gorge which is an archaeological site that has a rich history where Dr Lois and Mary Leakey discovered evidence of early man which has a significant link to human evolution. Your lunch will be had before you descend into the crater to experience the beautiful scenery and to see the various wildlife species around such as predators like lions, cheetahs, leopards as well as other wildlife species like zebras, wildebeests, buffalos, elands, warthogs, hippos, elephants, hyenas, jackals as well as different bird species. Another attraction you will visit during your visit to Ngorongoro crater is Lake Magadi which is a shallow alkaline lake found in the center of the crater. This lake is known for sightings of flamingos and other bird species as well as wildlife species such as hippos.
- Drive to Lake Manyara: You will proceed to Lake Manyara national park where you will have an en route game drive as you are driven to your ldoge where you will check in and prepare to have your dinner and overnight at Lake Manyara tortilis camp.
Day 5; morning game drive and departure
- morning game drive: You will have breakfast at your lodge and then check out of the lodge as you proceed for your morning game drive in Lake Manyara national park. You will explore the different attractions in the national park during your morning game drive and you will see a variety of wildlife species since they are very active during the morning and can easily be seen. You will see wildlife species such as the tree-climbing lions, leopards, buffalos, baboons, impalas, antelopes, and gazelles as well as different bird species.
- departure: After your morning game drive, you will continue your journey to Arusha with a stopover in Mto wa Mbu town to experience the culture of the local community and to see the local art and craft work and to interact with the locals. You will continue your journey to Arusha where your guide will drop you off at the airport or at your preferred location in Arusha which will mark the end of your safari.
End of 5 Days Tanzania Wildlife safari
- Arrival & Departure airport transfers complementary to all our clients.
- Transportation as per itinerary.
- Accommodation per itinerary or similar with a request to all our clients.
- Meals as per itinerary B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Services literate English driver/guide.
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Excursions & activities as per itinerary with a request
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari.
- crater fees
- Visas and related costs.
- Personal Taxes.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- International flights.
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary like Balloon safari