4 Days Serengeti Big Cats safari
4 days Serengeti Big Cats Safari: 4 days of exploring Serengeti national park by visiting different parts of the destination to engage in a variety of activities and to get an experience of the big five starting from the Seronera area to the Lobo valley and back to Arusha as seen in the itinerary below;
Safari highlights of 4 days Serengeti Big Cats safari
- Day 1; pick up and drive to Serengeti national park
- Day 2; Seronera tour
- Day 3; visit to Lobo valley
- Day 4; drive to Arusha
Day 1; pick up and drive to Serengeti national park
- pick up and drive to Serengeti: Your guide will pick you up from the airport and welcome you to Arusha and after a short briefing; you will continue your drive through Arusha to Serengeti national park which is a destination known for the big five and for amazing wildlife viewing.
- You will check in at your lodge in the national park as you prepare to have your lunch. Later after some rest at the lodge, you will engage in an evening game drive to search for the wildlife species such as the wildebeests, zebras, giraffes, antelopes, hippos, buffalos, elephants, rhinos, leopards, lions, cheetahs among others in the savannah of Serengeti national park. After your expedition of exploring the wilderness of this national park and its spectacular scenery, your guide will drive you back to your lodge for your dinner and to spend the night in the comfort of your lodge.
Day 2; Seronera tour
- Seronera tour: After breakfast at your lodge, you will proceed for a full day of adventuring into the endless plains of Serengeti national park starting with the Seronera area which is home to a dense population of predators that can be sighted as they go for their hunts. You will also see a variety of wildlife species around the Seronera area as well as other attractions like the retina hippo pool where you will see a big number of hippos swimming in a pool.
- You will enjoy your packed lunches in the open savannah as you enjoy the scenery around you. Another wildlife viewing experience will be after lunch and your guide will drive you to the visitor center where you will learn more about the park. You will return to your lodge as you enjoy watching the sunset over the nearby plains and dinner and overnight will be at the lodge as the day before.
Day 3; visit to Lobo valley
- visit to Lobo valley: On the third day of your safari, you will have breakfast before checking out of the lodge ahead of your drive up to the northern part of Serengeti national park for more wildlife viewing experiences in the Lobo valley.
- You will start by checking in at your lodge and then proceeding for a game drive to explore the Lobo valley which is known for being home to elephants, lions, cheetahs, leopards as well as giraffes and other wildlife and bird species. As you enjoy looking out for wildlife species, you will also enjoy photography and you will be driven back to your lodge for lunch. You will have another game drive in the evening to watch as the predators hunt their prey in the nearby plains grazing and roaming free. Dinner and overnight will be at your lodge after your evening game drive.
Day 4; drive to Arusha
- drive to Arusha: As your safari comes to an end, you will have breakfast before checking out of the lodge and engaging in a morning game drive to catch sight of wildlife species that are active in the morning and easy to spot. Your guide will drive you back to Arusha and drop you off at a location of your preference which will mark the end of your safari.
The safari and tour prices below include
- all day game drives as per sample itinerary
- Hotel/lodge accommodation for the duration of the safari
- Animal tours according to your itinerary preferences
- Private 4-wheel drive vehicle with a roof hatch
- Professional safari and tour guide/driver
- All national park fees
- All meals on the safari
- All game viewing activities specified
- Price quoted per person sharing
The safari and tour prices below exclude
- Drinks and mineral water
- Items of personal nature
- International and local airfares
- Airport taxes Any airport transfers & hotel accommodation before/after the safari
- Entry visas
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities